I am a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with experience of working with anxiety, depression, relationships, low self-esteem, stress and work-place issues. I’ll help you discover and learn tools for dealing with these issues and, in a confidential and non-judgemental environment, we can work through what is going on for you now and help you develop a means of moving forward in your life.
I am committed to a person-centred approach and work with individuals, couples (partners, siblings, intra-family) and groups.
It can be hard to open up and deal with issues. but working together we will create a safe, comfortable environment for you to discuss what is going on for you and co-devise meaningful ways of dealing with life and it all it throws at us.
- Cost per Session: £35 - £50
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Full Accredited Member
- Training: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy / 2018
- Coping Skills
- Career Guidance
- Peer Relationships
- Work place stress
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
Wendy B Hanson