Are you feeling overwhelmed, anxious or unhappy? Have you noticed difficult or upsetting thoughts? With many years of experience helping people to overcome negative and unhelpful patterns, I can help you find new skills, knowledge and techniques to make lasting meaningful change. I work together with my clients to understand how their psychological issues developed, what is maintaining them and how they can be overcome. I aim to provide an empathic, safe and supportive environment for clients to explore their emotional difficulties.
I have a particular interest working with people with trauma/PTSD and I am currently completing a Postgraduate Certificate in Enhanced CBT specialising in Psychological Trauma and Personality Development at Oxford University.
I run my private practice alongside my role in a busy NHS trust where I have delivered psychological therapy for the past 10 years. Please see my website www.lastingchangepsychotherapy.co.uk for more information or feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Cost per Session: £100
Pay By: Bank transfer
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
- Nuffield Health
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Full Accredited Member
- Training: High Intensity Psychological Interventions / 2016
- Degree: York University / BSc / 2012
- Degree: Sheffield University / PG Certificate / 2013
- Trauma and PTSD
- Behavioural Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Trauma Focused
Victoria Adam (Trauma Focus)