I provide a one to one counselling service for anyone who is in need of support for a wide range of issues. This is by appointment only, where the client has an opportunity to talk about about any issues or concerns in a safe and confidential environment whilst being listened to without being judged. I work as an integrative counsellor which allows me to adapt my way of working to suit your individual needs, with the focus on working together towards an agreed goal and at your pace. Why don't you come for the initiall assessment , there is no pressure to continue if it doesn't feel right for you.
I have experience in working with Adults and Young People. I have knowledge and understanding of the impact of Mental Health and have experience of a varied range of issues including anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder, panic disorder, depression, stress, impact of sexual abuse, suicide, loss and bereavement, bullying and low self-esteem.
I understand the initial fears and uncertainty of where to begin, having been on that journey myself. I believe for the counselling process to work, the client must feel safe valued and understood and this requires a connection and respect which I believe can be achieved within the “counselling relationship". Take the first step its worth the effort.
- Session Fee: £35 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Paypal
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
- Training: Integrative Counselling / 2010
- Degree: CPCAB / Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills and Theory / 2020
- Membership: BACP / Registered Member MBACP (Accred) / 2009
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)