Are you struggling with low moods, stress, lack motivation to do those things you loved doing? Or do you feel overwhelmed with issues and feel there is no way out of the situation and need someone to talk to? I am here.
I am a person centred therapist, with experience supporting diverse clients. I am not here to judge you, tell you what to do or give you advice. But rather to listen and help you find balance; help you understand yourself and help you find a way through as we explore and reflect on whatever you feel comfortable to share with me.
If you are interested to take the next step with me, I do offer free 30mins telephone session for us to talk about your challenges and to see if you are comfortable with me as a therapist.
- Session Fee: £45 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: PgDip counselling and psychotherapy, Level 7, University of Salford.
- Degree: Bsc Sociology/Gender Studies / Bsc Sociology/Gender Studies
- Certificate: University of Salford / Graduate Certificate counselling & psychotherapy
- Alcohol Use
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Abuse
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Substance Use
Types of Therapy