Sunita Beresford currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Are you feeling anxious or depressed and want to make changes to help improve your mental health and reduce distressing symptoms? I provide a safe space for us to work together to help you have a greater understanding of your current difficulties and for you to learn the skills and techniques that can enable you to work towards overcoming them. Take that first step and get in touch to learn more and book a session.
I specialise in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) to provide evidence-based therapy to adults experiencing a range of anxiety disorders and depression.
My clinical practice is compassionate, collaborative and confidential and my open approach to therapy is all about empowering you to achieve your therapy goals. If you feel this could be the right approach for you, please get in touch.
- Cost per Session: £75+
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Full Accredited Member
- Training: Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy / 2010
I am a BABCP accredited therapist and supervisor, an EMDR Association member and a mental health nurse registered with the NMC.
- Trauma and PTSD
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Specific Phobias
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Self Esteem
- Social Anxiety, Health Anxiety, Panic Disorder
- Elders (65+)
- Armed Forces
Types of Therapy
- Behavioural Activation
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Trauma Focused