We cant change the past, but we CAN change the way we FEEL about the past... I will help you with whatever problems that have led you here. Together we will work through them, going at your pace, and I will support you through that whole process.
I am an Integrative psychotherapist, BWRT Advanced practitioner, Supervisor, specialising in: Anxiety, Stress, Grief & Loss, Trauma, Fears & Phobias, and OCD. I used to be an NHS Paramedic.
After we have had a look at your problems together, I will support you by working out a treatment plan based on traditional counselling methods and BWRT, which I have found to be the most effective approach for my clients.
- Session Fee: £60 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Mastercard, Visa
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Integrative Psychotherapist, BWRT (adv) & Supervisor
BA(hon) Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy, BWRT Advanced Practitioner, Clinical Supervisor
- Trauma and PTSD
- Alcohol Use
- Drug Abuse
- Marital and Premarital
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Substance Use
- Suicidal Ideation
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)