Registered therapist comfortable with difficult life stories and complex family dynamics. I will listen to you deeply, with curiosity. Maybe you hide parts of you from others for fear you will be misunderstood. All parts of you are welcome to therapy. I work well with people who feel stuck and those who have a hard time identifying how they are feeling. Perhaps you have been told you are 'too much' or 'too sensitive' or find yourself ending up in relationships that become stale or even abusive. Together we will consider what is important to you and thoughtfully explore the story of your life so you can move forward.
Psychodynamic Psychotherapist working with bereavement, PTSD, complex trauma & dissociation. I hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapeutic Counselling and a Masters in Psychoanalytic Studies. I will listen to you deeply, with unshockable curiosity. I am not frightened of strong emotions or hearing about difficult life experiences.
Book a free 15 minute consultation to see if I am the right therapist for you. Perhaps you will find being listened to really helpful and will want to continue. Face to face appointments available in Bromley (BR1). Online video or phone sessions also available. Weekly or fortnightly appointments. 50 minute session fee £75.
“I provide weekly therapy sessions through online video or telephone to support bereavement, trauma, anxiety and other emotional distress.”
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Brighton Uni / University of London / 2019
- Certificate: Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust Certificate / Theory and treatment of Trauma
- Degree: Birkbeck University / MA Psychoanalytic Studies
Samantha Merry's Groups
- Trauma and PTSD
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Sexual Abuse
- Chronic Pain
- Complex trauma, Dissociation and Derealisation
- Domestic Abuse
- Family Conflict
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Relationship Issues
- Terminal illness and facing end of life
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
- Body Positivity
Types of Therapy
- Trauma Focused