Taking the first step towards therapy, or returning to therapy, can be difficult. Yet working through your experiences can help to process life more meaningfully. Being a qualified psychodynamic therapist means that I understand how even the smallest of issues can play such a huge part in what you may be feeling inside. We can work through this together, as I invite you to share your issues in a warm, empathic, yet well-held space.
Does it sometimes feel like you're reaching the same dead end in your head? This is how therapy helped me, by finding another way beyond the same routes that never seemed to go anywhere. There are ways out of difficult situations where you feel stuck, and I can be with you for that whole journey as you find your new way forward.
I am by nature a very warm person, and I know very well from my own time in therapy that even making contact with a therapist can take so much energy and also feel like it's an admission of some sort of failure to seek help. I am here to understand and to support and to contain what you bring to each session, and I do this with the utmost care.
- Cost per Session: £50 - £60
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Visa
- Years in Practice: 3 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Dialogue in psychodynamic and person-centred therapy / 2019
- Degree: Edinburgh University / PGCE Music Education / 2001
- Degree: Edinburgh University / Music and Philosophy / 1994
- Relationship Issues
- Anger Management
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy