As I work relationally and with unconscious processes I work well with any presenting issues that are related to attachment. These may be experienced as anxiety, depression, OCD, bereavement issues, substance use etc. You may have difficulties forming meaningful lasting relationships or have recognised a pattern in things going wrong in your life which make you unhappy. You may have current issues with your children that are echoing past hurts of your own that need attending to. I can help you to explore these issues within the safe and holding relationship that we can create together.
As an Integrative psychotherapist I recognise the emotional, physical, cultural and spiritual experience of each client. By integrating concepts and models from humanistic, systemic and psychoanalytic psychotherapy I work according to the needs of each individual. I'm also an accredited Parent Infant Psychotherapist and work with parents and young babies.
By creating a safe space to explore the relationship between us we can create understanding about how this may relate to past experience. Similarly, by discussing what is happening/or what has happened within problematic relationships outside the therapy we can make sense of what may be causing current distress.
- Cost per Session: £65 - £95
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cheque
- Years in Practice: 30 Years
- Membership: UK Council for Psychotherapy / Member
- Training: Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy 1992/Psychoanalytic Parent Infant Psychotherapy 2013 / 1990
- Membership: APPCIOS (Association for Psychodynamic Practice and Counselling in Organisational Settings / Full / 2015
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Attachment concerns - parent/infant relationship
- Trauma and PTSD
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Culturally Sensitive
- Psycho analytic Parent Infant Psychotherapy