Ripple Counselling is not currently accepting new clients.
Hi, I am Charlotte, I work with individuals aged 18 and over for a variety of reasons including anxiety, low self esteem, depression, family and relationship issues. I am able to provide a confidential environment where I aim to establish mutual trust with an open and empathetic approach. Counselling can help you understand your situation and offers a space to talk about whats going on for you.
I am a trained counsellor in Transactional Analysis (TA) counselling and psychotherapy, I offer therapy on a weekly basis for 50 minutes this can be short or long term.
It takes courage to reach out and seek help. If you require any information please contact me via email or telephone. I offer a reduced cost assessment session, this gives us a chance to meet and talk about what has brought you to counselling. I offer online sessions as well as in person counselling on a Wednesday and Thursday in Hastings Town Centre.
Call or Email Ripple Counselling for a free 15 minute consultation now - 01424 238950
- Session Fee: £45 per session
- Couples Session Fee: £45 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: The Link Centre. East Sussex / 2018
- Diploma: Kings College, London / Diploma in (Higher Education) in Nursing Studies / 1997
- Degree: Brighton University / BA (Hons) in Health Studies / 2000
- Behavioural Issues
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
Last Modified: 23 Mar 2023