I am skilled at working with clients at all stages of their therapeutic journey; whether that involves guiding you through your first exploration of your difficulties with gentle consideration of what could be different, or with clients with clearer insight regarding their goals and key problem they would like to address. I work with an open and honest warmth, and take rapport building with clients seriously to ensure the therapeutic process runs smoothly and effectively. My experience has taught me that clients with the same openness and are willing to invest in this process, achieve rewarding outcomes.
I provide online CBT that is also ACT and CFT informed. I have over 10 years experience targeting difficulties including Depression, Panic, OCD, PTSD, Health Anxiety and more, guiding clients to recognise patterns of functioning that maintain their difficulties and impact their lives and supporting them to make changes in line with what matters to them.
It is always a privilege to work with individuals on areas of personal difficulty, to collaborate with them to progress to living a life of balance and reward. If you are interested in exploring working with me, I would welcome a brief conversation to consider what we can do together.
- Session Fee: £80 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer
- Diploma: Chester University / Psychology
Along with my qualifications in CBT, I have engaged in continued training up-skilling me with ACT and CFT that I use to inform my approach
- Degree: Sheffield Hallam / Psychology / 2010
- Certificate: Manchester University / Advance Practice in Primary Care Mental Health / 2012
- Self Esteem
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Health Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Panic Disorder
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Phobias, Adjusting to LTC's or other life change
- Trauma and PTSD
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Trauma Focused