Priya Bunnell currently has a waitlist for new clients.
As a clinical psychologist, I consider myself to be something of an 'emotional detective!' I work with individuals and families at their own pace to explore and develop a shared understanding of how their experiences (past and present), perspectives, and environmental factors may be contributing to a particular difficulty such as anxiety or depression, before identifying and sharing new solutions to help overcome the problem. Sometimes, the process of talking openly can in itself be transformative as new meanings and stories emerge; other times specific skills and strategies might be used to create positive change and difference.
Although I mainly work with individuals one-to-one, I also have lots of experience in working with family groups where some or all members of the family meet together to overcome any difficulties. Regardless of who or how many people attend appointments, I always make sure everyone feels safe to have their voice and story heard without fear of judgement.
Having the courage to talk openly and honestly about your experiences, to be willing to experiment with change, to risk showing vulnerability in service of your preferred future - its a big ask! And so is finding a therapist who is the right 'fit' for you. Please therefore contact me for a free telephone/video consultation to find out more before committing.
- Session Fee: £110 per session
- Couples Session Fee: £150 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Bank transfer, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
- Cigna and Evernorth
The fees outlined on this page are a guideline, and will differ according to individual circumstances. Please do get in touch for more info.
Email me or call 01452 227742 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: / 2017
I am a qualified Clinical Psychologist, accredited Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapist, and certified Systemic Family Practitioner
- Certificate: Association for Family Therapists / Intermediate certificate in Systemic Theory and Practice / 2017
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Accredited Member / 2017
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Gujarati
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Culturally Sensitive
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)