I truly care for all of my clients, and work diligently to help find them the answers they seek. I believe in developing a strong collaborative relationship with my clients to maximize their success. My strength-based approach is rooted in Systemic Theory. Empathy and humour play a significant role in my relational style. I have worked with children, adolescents, and families with a variety of social, emotional, behavioural and learning issues.
I have worked with children and adolescents that have been treated at Great Ormond Street Hospital. Since 2012 I have worked as a Family and Systemic Psychotherapist with individuals, couples and families in my private practice, The Brandon Centre and The Tavistock Centre, a specialist mental health trust based in north London.
Systemic therapy seeks to understand the individual in relationships with others, rather than in isolation. It seeks to identify deeply entrenched unhelpful patterns within an individual's relationships and between family members rather than seeing problems located within an individual.
- Cost per Session: £95 - £150
Pay By: Bank transfer, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- Membership: UK Council for Psychotherapy / Member
- Training: MSc in Family and Systemic Psychotherapy / 2012
- Membership: Association for Family Therapy & Systemic Practice
- Relationship Issues
- Family Conflict
- Behavioural Issues
- Chronic Illness
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- School Issues
I also speak: Czech
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Culturally Sensitive
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Structural Family Therapy