Pauline Higham currently has a waitlist for new clients.
I can offer you treatment which can help you with understanding and working to resolve issues which make you feel unhappy and distressed in your life. I have 25 years experience of working in the NHS as a registered mental health nurse and registered specialist practitioner. I have also worked within the NHS as a psychodynamic psychotherapist. I now work exclusively in private practice.
I specialise in working with the harmful effects of early emotional and relational trauma which may result in depression, anxiety, relationship problems and self-harming patterns later in life. Psychotherapy is an effective and transformative treatment.
I offer a safe and confidential space for you to be; to explore together what it is you are struggling with, and to talk in security and privacy.
- Cost per Session: £50+
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque
- Membership: UK Council for Psychotherapy / Member
- Training: West Midland Institute of Psychotherapy
I am a qualified Jungian Analytical Psychotherapist.
- Membership: British Psychoanalytic Council / Jungian Analyst
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Early relational trauma/abuse
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Men's Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Suicidal Ideation
- Women's Issues
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Jungian Analytical Psychotherapy