Taking the first steps to seek out a counsellor can be a fearful time and we as therapists will not be the correct match for every individual. My aim would be to offer you counselling and support in a safe place, where we can work together and give you the opportunity to speak freely without fear of what others might think? When someone looks for a counsellor it is often because there is something happening in life they want to explore, this maybe: low self-worth, lacking in confidence, generally feeling of unhappiness, depression, anxiety, stress, grief, or other mental health concerns. We can work together at your pace.
I am an Accredited member of the BACP (British association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists) I work with individuals and also offer couples counselling. EMDR is a therapy I use for PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and also for high levels of anxiety as well as for Phobias. Please contact me if you are unsure about any of the above modalities.
The aim of counselling is to allow you the opportunity to explore your feelings in a setting that is safe, non-judgmental and confidential, working together towards re-discovering ways to enhance your life. Most of us carry past experiences that stop us being the person we were meant to be today; and can feel overwhelming and difficult to deal with alone.
- Session Fee: £60 per session
- Couples Session Fee: £75 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
- Training: Person Centred Level 4 in 2010/11. EMDR Europe Accredited Training 2017.
Level 4 Counselling skills theory and practice. Level 5 Diploma in Creative Therapeutic Skills. Certificate in Couples Counselling.
- Certificate: Cruse Bereavement Care / Supervision Training Course / 2013
- Certificate: EMDR Europe Accredited Training / EMDR Extra / 2017
- Self Esteem
- Career Guidance
- Coping Skills
- Have you recently left a group / cult.
- Issues involving Spirituality, loss of faith.
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
Faith: Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Creative Therapy
- Family / Marital