Pamela Lorraine Potter is not currently accepting new clients.
Developing a deeper understanding of your own emotions, behaviour patterns or thoughts is the key to making positive life changes and through a trusting relationship with the right counsellor you can achieve that understanding. I am a qualified, experienced counsellor and offer a warm, understanding, confidential and non-judgemental environment within which you can explore uncomfortable or painful aspects of your life. I think that finding the right counsellor is like shopping for the right pair of shoes: you may have to try a few before you find the perfect fit. For this reason I do offer a free initial 45 minute consultation.
Some people want to deal directly with the feelings that are impacting their current life situation, particularly feelings of anxiety or stress whilst others prefer to explore their early childhood experiences to locate the source of their distress. I offer a safe and creative space to help you to achieve both or either of those changes.
- Cost per Session: £45
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: BA(Fdn) (Distinction) in Humanistic Counselling (Transactional Analysis) / 2016
- Membership: UK Association for Transactional Analysis / Student Member
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Transactional Analysis
Pamela Lorraine Potter