Many people feel 'stuck' and unable to move forward. I can help you unpick the reasons for this paralysis and find a way through your difficulties.Psychotherapy can help when life crises such as divorce, bereavement, ageing parents, or a lack of purpose become hard to deal with.
I am able to use different therapeutic approaches to suit each client rather than just following one approach with everyone. I utilise a number of therapy approaches, therefore, to create a warm, supportive environment in which clients feel safe. The relationship we develop in the counselling room is key to the success of the work.
“Hi I'm Nick and I offer Integrative Psychotherapy designed to meet your needs in a warm and safe environment ”
- Cost per Session: £70
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque
In person sessions are charged at a higher rate than online as there are costs incurred in hiring the counselling room at The Little Escape.
Email me or call 020 4524 2175 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 1 Year
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Professional Training in Humanistic Integrative Counselling from CPPD,London. / 2021
- Degree: Middlesex Polytechnic / BA (hons) Performing Arts / 1986
- Degree: Rose Bruford College/University of Manchester / MA Performance Studies / 2006
- Life Transitions
- Climate Anxiety
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Men's Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy