Counselling cannot change your past, difficult experiences or current situation, but it can help you to make sense of it and gain a different perspective. Your future can be what you want it to be. Together we can think about and explore the issues that are affecting your life and relationships.
I hold a Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychology, Diploma in Psychotherapy, I am a qualified counsellor, a CMA and BAPCA registered practitioner. I work with individuals both short and long term and have worked with people from a range of ethnicities and cultures, of different ages, sexualities, religions and with varying abilities and disabilities.
Effective communication skills are an essential aspect of my role as a counsellor. High empathy, active listening skills and the ability to understand client issues are examples of skills I use to help people to navigate their way through their problems and find personal resolve.
- Years in Practice: < 2 Years
- Degree / Diploma: International Career Institute - Counselling and Psychology
- Training: Advanced Diploma Counselling and Psychology - 2018
- Cost per Session: £30 - £70
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Paypal
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
- CS Healthcare
- General & Medical
- Health Assured
- National Assurance
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: British Association for Person Centred Approach - Practitioner Member
- Membership: Accredited Counsellors,Coaching,Psychotherapists - Accredited/Registered Counsellor - 2018
- Relationship Issues
- Career Guidance
- Domestic Violence
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
Alternative Languages: Romanian and Spanish
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Video Counselling