I help others to reach their performance and wellbeing goals. When working with someone, I listen to their concerns and struggles to understand the psychological skills that would be most effective for them. I empower individuals to take control in using these skills regularly so that they are equipped with tools that they can use for life. I aim to support people to grow as individuals.
I offer sport and exercise psychology sessions to help individuals to understand their mindset, unlock their potential and achieve their goals. I can help you in improving confidence, motivation, self-esteem, anxiety and how you deal with failure.
If you are looking to excel in your sport or maintain healthy exercise habits, get in touch to see how we can work together.
- Cost per Session: £40 - £60
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Graduate Member
- Training: Sport and Exercise Psychology / 2021
I am a Sport and Exercise Psychologist (in training) undergoing supervised practice to become a registered HCPC psychologist.
- Sports Performance
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Performing under pressure
- Self Esteem
- Weight Loss
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Rational Emotive Behaviour (REBT)
Mindset for Performance