Hi, my name is Peter Clarke. Sometimes we just need to talk to someone outside of our circle. Someone who will listen to us and not advise us. Someone who will offer empathy and acceptance, not judgment and condemnation. In short, sometimes we need to speak to someone who will listen to us, and help us become the person we wish to be. This is the person i am to my clients.
Not only can I offer you a confidential, non-judgmental space for you to explore your issues, but also my years of experience and training in assisting you resolve your issues. Despite having extensive experience in working with depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation, loss and bereavement, i am not restricted to these issues.
It can be daunting asking for help, and thats ok, but well done on taking this first step. You are welcome to contact me via email or phone if you would like to arrange a free of charge, face to face assessment. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Cost per Session: £35
Pay By: Cash, Paypal, Wire
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Level 5 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills and Theory / 2019
- Degree: AQA / Level 4 Diploma Therapeutic Co / 2015
- Degree: Middlesex University / BSc Honours Counselling & Psyc / 2018
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Men's Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Reality Therapy