I offer Professional, Compassionate & Confidential Counselling & Supervision in Reading Berkshire. I work one-to-one with adults over the age of 18. Counselling offers you a unique opportunity to explore your thoughts, feelings and difficulties in a safe and non-judgmental environment where you feel understood and accepted for who you truly are. Working with a counsellor can enable you to resolve internal conflicts that prevent you from being your authentic self and to process any unresolved issues from your past.
I offer short term and long term therapy, which allows us to work more indepth.
The counselling relationship creates the right conditions for you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, your relationships and your past experiences.
- Cost per Session: £60 - £75
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative)
- Certificate: OCN / Counselling Supervision
- Degree: University of Kent, Canterbury / Degree
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Weight Loss
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy