Marie Howard - Psychotherapist And Counsellor
Psychotherapist, MA, MUKCP
Offers online therapy
Lotus Cottages, Paignton Road07480 488574
Hello and welcome, are you feeling low and don't understand why and want to get back to feeling yourself? I would be very pleased to hear from you and like to see if I can help you feel better. I'm an experienced specialist in psychological issues with NHS experience. I'm easy to talk to and have a lovely room to see you in, where we can talk confidentially. Here you can receive psychological care tailored personally to you; as I'm a professional Counsellor (BACP) and a Psychotherapist (UKCP). See: www.mariehoward.co.uk. Free parking available.
In a therapy session, we focus on how you are, so that you feel supported and cared for. Therapy can be seen as a way of improving your mental health- like regular exercise improves physical health, it supports stability in your moods and strengthens your self-esteem.
You might be feeling quite overwhelmed by your feelings or unsure how you feel at all. These are very common things that can be helped by counselling. I can help you get a clearer perspective and to make positive choices that move you forward in you life.
Call or Email Marie Howard - Psychotherapist And Counsellor for a free consultation now - 07480 488574
- Cost per Session: £40 - £50
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 18 Years
- Membership: UK Council for Psychotherapy / Member
- Training: Core Process Psychotherapy MA, Karuna Institute, Middlesex University / 2014
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Degree: University of the West of England / Marie Howard / 2003
Lotus Cottages, Paignton Road
Offers online therapy
- Relationship Issues
- Alcohol Use
- Anger Management
- Carers Issues and Single Parent Issues.
- Chronic Illness
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors -
- Compassion Focused
- Mindfulness based Psychotherapy.
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Trauma Focused