Have you been feeling anxious or depressed? Perhaps you have suffered a loss - a relationship, a bereavement, a job? Are events from the past still haunting you? Maybe you are not really sure why you are feeling so low? As an experienced counsellor, I can help you to explore your thoughts and feelings, manage your symptoms and decide what changes you want to make to your life. It is often difficult to talk to friends and family about our problems due to embarrassment or fear of being a burden. As a qualified counsellor, I have been trained to listen and support you through your darkest moments.
I am an integrative therapist which means that I am trained in a number of counselling models and will tailor my approach to each client depending on their needs. I have worked with a wide range of clients with a variety of issues. I offer a safe, confidential and non-judgmental space within which I strive to provide empathy, understanding and support.
I believe that given the right environment, we can all reach our full potential. Scientists have proven that counselling can change our brains by creating new neural pathways that help us to regulate our emotions and change unhealthy patterns of thought and behaviour. I can guide you through this process drawing on various techniques including mindfulness.
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy from PCI College, Dublin / 2019
I am an accredited member of IACP - Irish Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Degree: PCI College in Association with Middlesex University, London / BSC Hons Counselling & Psychotherapy / 2020
- Certificate: IACP / Working as a Therapist Online / 2020
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)