You may have tried to find ways of coping with difficult feelings and events but still have not found the satisfaction you seek. If you have an issue that needs resolving, it may help having someone outside the situation. I work with people who want to explore further any sense of feeling stuck, dissatisfied, unhappy or being in repeated patterns. Together we work out what helps or does not so that you can support yourself to feel better and move on. I understand you want to choose the best person for you and I welcome enquiries. I work in Whitchurch, South Bristol, and currently work On-Line or by telephone in the UK.
I am a Gestalt Psychotherapist and Counsellor. We believe in working with unblocking and re-framing negative or self-limiting beliefs or patterns that may get in the way of what we want for ourselves. By understanding how you view yourself and your relationships, considering alternatives we work to find resolution and develop self-support.
I have heard many life stories in my time through several years of private practice and over 30 years of Social Work. I understand how people feel about issues they face and their wish to find resolution. Working with a Therapist not only supports increased awareness and understanding but enables you to find better ways to support yourself.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Advanced Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy / 2017
- Membership: National Counselling Society / Accredited Registrant
- Membership: UK Council for Psychotherapy / Member
- Self Esteem
- Alcohol Use
- Childhood history of abuse. Stress management.
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Loss/Bereavement. Relationship issues.
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
Ethnicity: Other Racial or Ethnic Background
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- I work holistically and use a range of techniques.