If you have suffered a neurological injury or have a diagnosis of a neurological condition, you may need assistance in figuring out how to regain some functions that may have been affected by this (for example, motor, cognitive, or visual). Rehabilitation technologies, equipment and strategies can often provide increased independence and are able to maximise function but sometimes it is difficult to find something that works for you.
I have over 10 years of experience in neurological rehabilitation (cognitive, visual and motor), having conducted my PhD in visual impairments after stroke. My postdoctoral work focused on visual, cognitive and motor impairments in Parkinson's and subsequently I have been working with individuals with acquired/traumatic brain injury to help their recovery.
If there is anything you need support with in relation to your neurological rehabilitation, I can provide assistance to determine what will help maximise you making as much progress as possible and regaining function that has been affected.
- Session Fee: £60 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Paypal
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- Degree: University of Southampton / Neuroscience/Psychology
- Training: Psychology BSc, Psychology MSc, Neuroscience PhD / 2014
My PhD and postdoctoral research in academia have provided me with experience of diverse options that can maximise rehabilitative success
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Chartered Member / 2022
- Membership: British Association of Brain Injury and Complex Case Management / Neurological case management / 2021
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Assistive technologies
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Elders (65+)