Are you feeling an overwhelming tangle of emotions or having sleepless nights worrying about your problems. Maybe you have doubts or feel indecisive about the next steps in your personal or work life. Personal or work issues, general anxiety, depression or stress can all impact on life and leave the feeling of being unable to cope. It is more common that you might think and many people find talking to a professional really helps them to find their way forward. You've taken the first step with your search and with many years experience in supporting people with a wide range of issues, I can help you on the path to feeling better.
Often our past experiences can affect how we feel now and how we relate to others, having a huge impact on our personal and professional relationships and our own self worth. I can help you to explore where your difficult feelings might come from and support you on your journey of recovery, self discovery and development, leading to a more fulfilled life.
Making contact with a therapist can feel a bit scary, but you have already taken the first difficult step in beginning your search for that help. Having faced my own personal difficulties, I understand no-one is immune to life's challenges and work gently and empathically at your pace and to your agenda with whatever you bring to your sessions.
- Cost per Session: £45 - £50
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
- Training: My training was completed in 2012 and my main modality is psychodynamic.
Fully qualified in 2012, I have over 10 years experience and have completed additional training/qualifications to supplement my practice.
- Certificate: Counselling Tutor / Cert in online and Telephone Counselling / 2020
- Certificate: The Manchester Institute for Psychotherapy / Certificate in Supervision Post Grad Level 7 / 2020
- Anger Management
- Career Guidance
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)