If you struggle to fall asleep, can't stay asleep, wake up too early or wake up and do not feel refreshed in the morning, then I can help you. I also help parents with children who do not sleep through the night or who struggle to get to sleep with anxiety. I studied insomnia at the University of Oxford and started helping people with their sleeping problems at Trouble Sleeping in 2006. I take a thorough medical and sleep history to discover why you aren't sleeping well, and then I suggest specific tailored cognitive and behavioural changes to help you to overcome your sleep issues.
I am a sleep specialist with a Doctorate in Insomnia, as well as degrees in Neuroscience and Psychology. I am also a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (BPS) plus a member of the British Sleep Society (BSS) and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
I offer a free initial telephone consultation so that you can see if my services are right for you. I can see clients face to face in my clinic in Wokingham town centre, but I am also able to help clients anywhere via Skype / Facetime. www.troublesleeping.co.uk
- Cost per Session: £60 - £199
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Chartered Member
- Training: DPhil in insomnia (University of Oxford) / 2006
- Degree: University of Oxford / MSc. Neuroscience / 2002
- Membership: American Academy of Sleep Medicine / Member / 2015
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Elders (65+)
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)