Counselling is a way to give attention to aspects of our lives which trouble us. We may encounter unexpected events or see familiar recurring patterns in ourselves. I concentrate on four areas of life. The first is when we feel bewildered, lost and disorientated. Second is when we loose purpose, think 'what's the point'. Third is the pleasures and problems of being with other people. Fourth is managing emotion and mood. Ways of thinking, reacting and managing distress are very different between people and finding courage and energy can be tough. Check my website and see if what I offer could be useful to you.
Experienced therapist. Flexible approach. Weekend, afternoon and evening appointments. Car park and on direct bus route. Understand practical constraints of time, money, responsibilities, work patterns. Offer short-term, fixed duration, open-ended work - choose what suits you best. Visit my website for more information on how we can work together.
- Cost per Session: £40 - £60
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 28 Years
- Degree: The University of Liverpool / Degree of Master of Arts
- Training: MA Counselling Studies / 2004
- Degree: City University London / FACETS / 1994
- Degree: University of Wolverhampton / Phd / 2012
Types of Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)