Liam Hudson Counselling is not currently accepting new clients.
I work with people who feel lost, empty, at the end of their tether, and who are wondering: how did I get here?
Working in alliance we can piece together how you got here, why you feel the way you do, and what is happening when you do the things you don't want to do.
I got into counselling because I needed help, and counselling helped me (it still does). If you need help give me a call, and we'll see how we go from there.
- Session Fee: £40 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: I trained as Person Centred Counsellor between 2018 and 2021 / 2021
I trained in Person-Centred counselling and have been working with clients since 2019, both in placement and as a qualified counsellor.
- Degree: Open University / English Literature and Language / 2012
- Degree: Open University / English Literature / 2015
- Emotional Disturbance
- Men's Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
Liam Hudson Counselling