I have worked in the NHS since 2015 across a range of different mental health settings, including both the community and inpatient environments, with a range of different psychological presentations. I have experience of working with individuals from a range of ages and backgrounds. I will aim to help you develop an understanding of the distress which you may be experiencing and look to help you process these difficult thoughts and feelings. Our goal will be to equip you with the tools to help you manage these difficult experiences.
I am able to use and draw upon a range of different psychological approaches which would best suit your needs, primarily Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT),Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT), and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). I am interested in how systems around us, such as work and family, can impact upon how we feel about the world, and others.
I am a strong believer in that establishing a positive therapeutic relationship is essential to facilitate meaningful change for an individual. I am therefore keen to work in a person-centred way and be as flexible as I can be to your individual needs. Fully registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the BPS.
- Cost per Session: £110
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
- Aetna Global Benefits
- Cigna and Evernorth
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- Degree: Health & Care Professions Council / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology / 2019
- Membership: BPS / Directory of Chartered Psychologist / 2020
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Clinical Psychologist / 2020
- Chronic Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Anger Management
- Behavioural Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Life Transitions
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Elders (65+)
- HIV / AIDS Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Dr Liam Grisley