Hello, I am a widely experienced, Psychosexual Therapist/Supervisor. If you want to understand yourself better,/change unwanted behaviours to 'feel' better I would be delighted to receive an EMAIL from you. I work with common & also unusual Sexual & Relationship difficulties & Mental health conditions . I assess you & help you identify your goals for Therapy. I review how you think our work together is progressing. I explain the rational for my exploration & focus, of the tasks I ask you to practice. I work collaboratively with you-as a team to reach your goals. Clients say this is a good way to work. Please email re Supervision.
My specialities, are *Sexual dysfunctions,* Sexual addictions Porn/chat sites/fetishes * Traumatised partners * Love addiction, when more is never enough. * Stopping Sexual offending & a new tailor-made programme for partners. Kink aware & Kink friendly. HOCD; obsessions & rit uals around unwanted, unrelenting thoughts of being homosexual..
I understand how difficult it can be to reach out for help, particularly with Sexual problems. All sorts of fears & embarrassment can arise and you can talk yourself out of getting help. My focus is on understanding & reducing unwanted behaviours. A head in the sand approach, is self destructive, usually worsens & this can lead to a toxic cycle of despair.
- Session Fee: £65 per session
- Couples Session Fee: £65 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer
- Years in Practice: 20 Years
- Membership: College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists / Accredited Member
- Training: Sex & Relationship Psychotherapist / 2007
I enjoy continuous professional development to keep abreast of the up to date theory and practice of my skills.
- Degree: COSCA (Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland) / Psychotherapeutic Supervision / 2019
- Diploma: CPCAB / Working with Sex Addiction: Individuals & Couples / 2015
- Sex Therapy
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Addiction
- Alcohol Use
- Behavioural Issues
- Drug Abuse
- Fetishes. Transvestism. Toxic parents.
- Life Transitions
- Male & Female Love addiction. Shame & guilt.
- Marital and Premarital
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Sexual Abuse
- Substance Use
- Trauma and PTSD
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
Types of Therapy
- 'Qualified' for Online Therapy & people focussed
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- I work holistically with the client's life jigsaw
- Trauma Focused