Lauren Thackeray currently has a waitlist for new clients.
As an Educational and Child Psychologist, I provide in-person and online therapeutic services for children, young people and their families. I offer a warm, welcoming and playful space to provide evidence-based psychological services for children and young people aged 7-19 years old and their parents/care-givers. If your child is experiencing challenges relating to anxiety, OCD, depression or emotional regulation, I am here to help. I also have experience of working with children and young people with diagnoses of Autism, ADHD and FASD.
I specialise in using CBT to support children and young people with anxiety disorders and depression. Knowledge and experience of mindfulness, narrative therapy and solution focused approaches means that I am able to tailor my support to best meet the needs of each child and family. Working from an attachment perspective, I offer parent consultation.
My goal is to promote psychological well-being and resilience, enabling children and young people to reach for their hopes and dreams. If you are concerned about your child's emotional well-being or are looking for treatment of a mental health condition, I would be very happy to help.
- Session Fee: £80 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Educational Psychologist
- Training: Professional Doctorate in Educational and Child Psychology / 2014
- Degree: Kings College London / Children and Young People's Improving Access to Psychological Therapies - CBT / 2016
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioural Issues
- Coping Skills
- Developmental Disorders
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)