I realise that people seek counselling for a multitude of reasons. By respecting your individual nature and situation I am able to offer a non- judgemental and empathic environment which can help to enable you in sharing and exploring any problems you may be experiencing and potential ways forward.
Having worked within NHS settings I have experience working with individuals presenting with a wide range of issues, I also have particular experience working with survivors of sexual violence and domestic abuse. I offer short and long-term counselling and will tailor my approach to suit your individual needs.
Counselling offers you the opportunity to consider issues that are impacting your life in a safe and confidential space. The counselling relationship is unique, being truly heard by another can be transformative, offering the chance for you to develop a deeper understanding of yourself which in turn can empower you. Please contact me to find out more.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: BA (Hons) Counselling Studies / 2018
- Degree: Hull University / Lauren Andrews / 2018
- Certificate: Metanoia Institute / Counselling for Depression
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused