Hi, I’m Kathryn – a qualified Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist. We all face times in our life when things feel less than easy. For some, a particular aspect of life may feel overwhelming. For others, their entire situation may feel desperate. Some may simply feel that they want an opportunity to understand themselves better, to be the ‘best’ that they can be. Whatever your current experience, Counselling & Psychotherapy gives you the opportunity to ‘unpack’ what is happening for you with a qualified individual, held safely, and in confidence.
As an integrative practitioner, I am trained in three main therapeutic approaches - person-centred, psychodynamic & CBT. This allows me to adapt my way of working to accommodate each of my client’s individual needs.
I view the client-therapist relationship as the bedrock of our work together and endeavour to provide a safe, empathic and non-judgemental space. I will work collaboratively with you and seek to understand specifically from your perspective what feels helpful to focus on. Together we will establish goals for our sessions, which we can continually review.
- Cost per Session: £50 - £60
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: MA Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy - Roehampton University
- Degree: Cardiff University / BSc Psychology
- Self Esteem
- Life Transitions
- Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Coaching
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)