Life can feel overwhelming at times, particularly in the world we are living in today. I am a qualified and experienced therapist, here to work with you to achieve a more positive future. I aim to offer professional yet approachable support, taking the stigma out of therapy.
As a psychodynamic therapist I feel the difficulties we find ourselves experiencing now may be rooted in our past relationships and experiences. By understanding our past it helps build self awareness and enables us to interact with the world in a more positive way.
Please do get in touch. I feel that perhaps the best therapy comes from building a strong and trusting relationship with your therapist. I am here for you. Thank you.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Dip (HE) Counselling and Psychotherapy / 2018
- Degree: University of Leeds / BSc Psychology / 2006
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Eating Disorders
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy