I am a qualified and BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, experienced in treating anxiety, depression and PTSD. If you want to find ways to think and do things differently to feel better, then CBT could be right for you. Together, in a safe and structured way, we will make sense of what may be keeping you stuck and empower you to learn strategies to work towards your own goals. This could involve learning new coping techniques, challenging negative thoughts and beliefs, or experimenting with different ways of doing things. By the end of therapy you should have new tools to be able to live your life differently.
People describe me as calm, easy to talk to, trustworthy, kind and knowledgeable. I worked for over 7 years within an NHS psychological therapies service, helping hundreds of people to overcome their problems and realise their strengths. I teach and supervise trainee CBT therapists at the University of Exeter. I am also a registered Occupational Therapist.
I have a clinic in central Trowbridge. During our first meeting you can decide if I am the right therapist for you. We can then agree how many further sessions you may need. Usually 8-16 weekly sessions of CBT are recommended, depending on the difficulties you are experiencing. I look forward to meeting you and supporting you on your journey to recovery.
- Cost per Session: £60+
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
I accept referrals from the companies listed and also some EAPs. Fees are higher for these referrals due to additional administration.
Email me or call 07498 554517 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Full Accredited Member
- Training: PG Dip Improving Access to Psychological Therapies: High Intensity Psychological Studies (CBT) / 2015
- Degree: University of the West of England / Occupational Therapy / 2012
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Occupational Therapist (HCPC-OT)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Trauma Focused