Hello. I’m a PACT trained couples psychotherapist as well as a Gestalt psychotherapist. PACT is a powerful and transformative approach that was developed by Stan Tatkin, one of the world‘s leading edge couples therapists. I aim to help couples to work through their relationship issues and find new and more satisfactory ways to relate to each other in a more fulfilling way, based on trust, respect and cooperation. I also work with individuals with the Gestalt approach.
I specialise in couples therapy.
If you are interested in finding ways to improve your relationship as a couple I might be the right person for you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have in regard to starting therapy and we can take it from there.
- Cost per Session: £50 - £60
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque
- Membership: UK Council for Psychotherapy / Member
- Certificate: PACT Institute / PACT Couples Therapist / 2021
- Relationship Issues
- Marital and Premarital
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Early developmental trauma
- Life Transitions
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Personality Disorders
I also speak: German
Types of Therapy
- Psychobiological Approach Couple Therapy