Psychotherapist, PsychD, MBACP
You will be supported and feel ready for a change. Therapy will help you to understand what's not working and why. You will re-discover self-control and clarity of mind. The rest changes automatically.
As a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist, I use my skills and insight for the most efficient therapeutic outcome. I use Rapid Transformational Therapy approach (RTT, Marisa Peer Method) to identify and resolve the root causes of the issues focusing on your expectations, what you want to achieve in therapy for yourself and in your life.
We may use different words to describe how we feel, when we’re looking for therapy: fed up, low, empty, frustrated, anxious, panicky, over-thinking, unable to sleep, too sensitive, unable to move on... - very much like feeling out of control, separate or lost. It can be overwhelming, taking too much from us. In therapy, we find ways to regain the balance.
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - Registered Member
- Training: Clinical Hypnotherapist - 2016
- Cost per Session: £50 - £80
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Degree / Diploma: BACP, Professional Standards Authority - Psychotherapeutic Counselling - 2017
- Membership: National Counselling Society - Accredited Registrant
- Behavioural Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
I also speak: Lithuanian
Types of Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Rational Emotive Behaviour (REBT)
- Online Counselling