Are you worried about your child’s emotional well-being? Are you looking for help and support quickly? I understand how difficult it can be to reach out for support for your child and the importance of being able to access this quickly. I have worked with children and young people experiencing a wide range of emotional and behavioural difficulties such as anxiety, low mood, obsessive-compulsive disorder and difficulties adjusting to and managing physical health conditions. My aim is to help children, young people and their families overcome their challenges and empower them so that they can thrive and flourish.
I am trained in a number of evidence based therapies but use an integrative approach to create an individualised treatment plan that is tailored to your child's goals. I predominantly draw on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) approaches.
I am passionate about improving the psychological well-being of children and young people and offering timely, accessible, specialist support. Book a free 15 minute, no obligation, consultation to discuss your needs and whether I am a good fit for you and your family.
- Session Fee: £100 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology / 2016
- Degree: University of Liverpool / Doctor of Philosophy / 2010
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Associate Fellow
- Chronic Illness
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioural Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Motivational Interviewing
Dr Joanne Crossley