Hello, I am a fully qualified, accredited counsellor and psychotherapist. My approach to Counselling is integrative I bring together different elements of specific therapies in order to suit your individual needs and circumstances. Together, we can explore your concerns in a safe and supportive environment. As a Mindfulness based Psychotherapist I offer long and short therapy. We can explore in depth how past experiences are affecting your life in the present and how suffering is maintained by this process. Please feel free to contact me if you require more information regarding psychotherapy.
You may wish to seek help in overcoming patterns of behaviour caused by anxiety, depression, loss and trauma or you may simply wish to tell your story in a safe and supportive environment. With increased awareness it is possible to bring about change and reclaim a sense of freedom and possibility in our lives.
I have a background in Social Work mainly within the field of mental health and crisis work. My experience in the counselling field also covers freelance work for local governments, universities, and hospice work.
- Years in Practice: 23 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
- Training: Diploma in Counselling / 1999
I hold dual accreditation with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy and the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Degree: The Karuna Institute / MA in Mindfulness based Core Process Psychotherapy / 2021
- Diploma: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Life Transitions
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Employee Assisted work with organisations
- Family Conflict
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Compassion Focused
- Emotionally Focused
- Mindfulness Based Psychotherapy
- Trauma Focused