Some of the issues I work with are; relationships - the way we connect and attach to others, self esteem, sexual issues and health for both men and women, parenting concerns, addiction, codependence, anxiety in it's many forms, depression, loss of meaning and purpose in life, suicidal thoughts, career/work stress, loss/bereavement, LGBTQ+ issues.
My training is integrative – which essentially means I combine different theories and ways of working to suit the person in front of me. I have also had in-depth training in psychosexual and relationship therapy – both for individuals and couples.
Making the first step towards seeking counselling can be daunting and cause some anxiety - this is a common feeling to have. Please feel free to contact me either by phone or email in the first instance and then we can discuss your needs in confidence.
- Session Fee: £60 per session
- Couples Session Fee: £80 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Integrative Counselling B.S.c / 2012
I have completed a mindfulness based cognitive therapy course and have a personal mindfulness and yoga practice.
- Diploma: Centre for Psychosexual health / Integrative Psychosexual Therapist / 2015
- Career Guidance
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sex Therapy
- Suicidal Ideation
- Women's Issues
- Bisexual Allied
Types of Therapy
- Compassion Focused
- Family / Marital
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)