Jane Floyd currently has a waitlist for new clients.
I can help with emotional distress, depression, stress, and anxiety (including OCD and PTSD), as well as the challenges living with a long-term physical health condition can pose.
I am an experienced and accredited CBT therapist, having worked in the NHS since 2006. CBT forms the backbone of my therapy approach, but I have further training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) which focuses on personal values; and Compassion Focused Therapy which encompasses our evolutionary biases and works towards generating greater self-care.
My approach is collaborative and evidence-based, combining my knowledge and skills with a person’s knowledge of themselves and their goals. I strive to offer a safe and supportive place where you can explore, gain understanding and make beneficial changes with the support of an experienced therapist that has your wellbeing at heart.
- Cost per Session: £75+
I ask for payment by bank transfer on or before the day of the therapy session
Email me or call 0118 230 8241 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Full Accredited Member
- Training: Postgraduate Diploma in Evidence Based Psychologic / 2009
- Certificate: NCFE / Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory / 2008
- Certificate: Surrey Universtity / Post Graduate Certificate in Primary Care Mental Health / 2008
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)