Are you looking for someone to listen, to share the difficulties you are experiencing at the moment? Do you feel anxious, lonely, depressed, overwhelmed by emotions? Perhaps you can't put your finger on exactly what you feel. Talking to a counsellor and being listened to can help. I am a qualified counsellor and a registered member of BACP, working in central Petersfield with adults of all ages. I can provide general support or we can focus on specific issues such as anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, bereavement, loss, or relationship issues.
As a Humanistic counsellor I work predominantly with a Person-Centred approach, offering a warm, caring, empathic, genuine, safe and non-judgemental space for you to talk and be heard.
I believe the therapeutic relationship is key to effective counselling and therefore I offer an introductory session at a reduced rate so that you can see if you are comfortable with my approach.
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Diploma Humanistic Counselling (Distinction) / 2016
- Certificate: Counselling Tutor / Online and Telephone Counselling / 2020
- Degree: University of Chichester / BA Hons Humanistic Counselling / 2018
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Expressive Arts
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)