I work on line providing a friendly and confidential service. I believe on line work is successful, efficient and encourages free and intimate communication. No need to travel. I value and offer face to face sessions when permitted. I have 15 years of experience in both psychotherapy dealing with complex problems and counselling offering help with day to day difficulties. I can help with anxiety, stress and depression as well as lack of purpose and feelings of meaninglessness. I assist with family and relationship difficulties and conflicts, including providing couples counselling. 3 key words: kindness, diversity and compassion.
I have in depth experience working both with clients battling in their professional life with work-life balance and also those with learning disabilities including dyslexia and post-stroke memory impairment and clients coping with limitations due to physical disability or chronic illness including rheumatic arthritis, chronic fatigue, ME and fibromyalgia.
I specialise in working with busy professionals and ex-patriates, providing support through the stress of commercial life. Some clients have emotional problems mostly, others couple this with disabilities. There is also impostor syndrome! Home life is important; abusive relationships are tough and can warp our view of life. A welter of issues. I can help.
- Cost per Session: £70 - £100
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
- Others possible on request
I ask the client to obtain authorisation code which I then check with the insurance company.
Email me or call 020 4538 5381 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 18 Years
- Membership: UK Council for Psychotherapy / Member
- Training: Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling / 2011
MA in Psychotherapy allows for in depth study. I also have an MA in Law, giving me experience of the business lifestyle and its stresses.
- Certificate: Private Training. / Couples Counselling / 2013
- Certificate: Life Coach Institute of Orange County California / Life Coaching / 2016
- Domestic Abuse
- Career Guidance
- Chronic Illness
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Suicidal Ideation
- Weight Loss
- Women's Issues
- burnout and life-work balance
- ex-patriate issues including change management
- Mood Disorders
Ethnicity: Other Racial or Ethnic Background
I also speak: Czech, ano ja mluvim Cesky. Muzeme spolu pracovat!
- Elders (65+)
- Armed Forces
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Compassion Focused
- Culturally Sensitive
- I also draw on Psychosynthesis using visualisation
- and also spiritual underpinnings for strength
Irena Trnka De Benedictis