I am a qualified OCD specialist with 18 years of experience via my own journey with OCD. I train, treat, write, speak about OCD and am a huge advocate of specialised mental healthcare. I believe all clients have the right to this, as they do with physical healthcare. I have developed a NICE-directed, evidence-based protocol for OCD which offers real, effective 3rd generation specialised OCD treatment, delivered with compassion & expertise.
I manage 5 therapists in our practice, for whom OCD is their main clinical focus. All of us have OCD. Together with our qualifications, I believe that makes us uniquely equipped to help others. We even specialise according to OCD subtype. I train other therapists & organisations in order to standardise OCD treatment. www.ocdexcellence.com/blog
I believe that OCD is an idiosyncratic and complex condition which is often misdiagnosed, can change and presents confusingly alongside other conditions. Having personal experience of OCD helps me understand the nuances of the often bizarre symptoms and provides a basis for genuine empathy and insight.
- Cost per Session: £120 - £160
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Cigna and Evernorth
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 18 Years
- Membership: National Counselling Society / Accredited Registrant
- Training: MSc Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy / 2006
- Membership: American Psychological Association / International Member / 2020
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Elders (65+)
- Armed Forces
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Rational Emotive Behaviour (REBT)