I am a BABCP accredited CBT therapist specialising in helping people with OCD. I am an OCD sufferer and as such can see both sides of it. I have experience in working with the various forms of OCD. In addition to CBT for OCD I also offer therapy for other anxiety related problems and eating disorders. My practice also makes extensive use of ERP a key component of CBT is an evidence-based approach and is the only talking therapy recommended for OCD in the NICE clinical guidelines. It is a collaborative approach and aims for clients to become their own therapists. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
I am an OCD suffers myself and have personally had the benefit of the approaches I use in practice.
My practice uses CBT, REBT and ERP - all classic approaches to dealing with OCD. I have an empathetic approach and believe that the relationship developed by the Counsellor and client is key to success. Please see my website www.hubbubcounselling.com for more information.
- Cost per Session: £100 - £130
Pay By: Bank transfer, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Individual Member
- Training: CBT, ERP and REBT / 2015
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Rational Emotive Behaviour (REBT)