I work as a psychoanalytic psychotherapist and I have consulting rooms in Central London and North London. I have more than 25 years’ experience of working in the NHS as well as in independent practice. In my experience people seek therapy for many different reasons. They may be facing a predicament, be anxious, depressed or confused, or feel stuck in repeating patterns of thoughts and behaviour that have adverse effects on their lives. They may have relationship difficulties or questions about their sexuality; they may be finding it difficult to deal with the loss of a person, a position or an identity.
Psychotherapy can offer a time and space in which to speak and think about aspects of life that it may be difficult to address in other contexts. Sessions take place between one and several times a week. Fees are usually £60 a session.
I am usually able to offer a first appointment within less than a week.
- Cost per Session: £60+
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 28 Years
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: Clinical Psychologist / 1994
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Chartered Member
- Alcohol Use
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioural Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Internet Addiction
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Danish
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors