Helen Vipan is not currently accepting new clients.
People come to counselling for many different reasons - you may be struggling with a recent crisis or difficulty, or decided now is the time to address a long-standing problem. Talking to people you know may be just too difficult or not really helping. I work in a person-centred and relational way, offering you warmth, respect and acceptance; and will not judge you, whatever you struggle with. I have worked with many different issues and believe that in a caring, supportive and confidential environment, you will be able to explore your difficulties, and find your way to a more fulfilling life.
I work with individuals and with couples; and am also a qualified play therapist working with children aged 4-11 from a fully equipped play therapy room.
Sometimes just one opportunity to talk through an issue or decision can be enough to clarify thinking. If you think this might help, then I can offer an extended one-off session, with the option to use creative media, to help you find insight into your situation.
- Cost per Session: £45 - £75
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling / 2014
- Membership: Association of Christian Counsellors / Registered Counsellor
- Certificate: CPCAB / Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children / 2016
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Family / Marital
- Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused