Helen Susan Edwards
Is life not quite what you expected? Are you having difficulty with relationships, work or family troubles? From time to time we all run into obstacles or feel dissatisfied with life.
Counselling can offer an excellent way for you to explore some of the things that may be bothering you. A quiet, safe place where you will be heard in a non judgmental, respectful way that friends and family are unable to offer.
I would love to help you begin your journey. Please take a look at my website and if you feel comfortable contact me for an appointment to meet and see if you feel you would like to continue. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - Individual Member
- Cost per Session: £45
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)