Hi, I'm Heather, a qualified and experienced Counsellor, Couples Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor with over 14 years’ experience of supporting children, young people and adults. I offer a friendly, confidential counselling service using a client centred approach. I have experience of working with a wide range of issues and integrate my knowledge and skills to ensure the best results for my clients. I offer short and long term counselling work based on individual needs, allowing clients the space to feel heard and explore issues at their own pace, in a safe, non judgemental and professional environment.
I work in partnership with my clients to help them build trust, self-awareness, understanding and acceptance. As well as working in Private Practice I have over 13 years experience of working in both organisational and school settings, with a sound understanding of professional boundaries.
Taking the first step to reach out for help can be daunting. Working with you therapeutically I can help you gain a deeper understanding of your thoughts and feelings and work with you to make positive changes.
- Couples Session Fee: £65 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 17 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: ABC Diploma in Counselling / 2006
- Degree: Leeds centre for Psychological Development / Diploma in Supervision / 2016
- Certificate: Leeds centre for Psychological Development / Working with Couples / 2016
- Anger Management
- Behavioural Issues
- Self Esteem
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy